The management system of the ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH (quality and environmental management) has been certified by the TÜV Süd Management Service GmbH according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004. In 2015, the ADDINOL Central Europe s.r.o. earned the International Standardization Organization’s certification (ISO 9001:2008) as well.
The management system of the ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH covers all departments of our company from purchasing and research & development to sales and administration. It ensures the compliance with in-house standards concerning quality and organisation of business processes as well as the realisation of legal regulations and national as well as international standards. The latest state of the art and requirements of our partners and customers have a considerable impact on our management system. It helps us to guarantee high and stable quality, an environmentally friendly production and the continuous advancement of our products. Furthermore, it enables us to react quickly and flexibly to demands of the market.
Our certified environmental management system combines economic, ecological and social objectives. The major concern of the environmental management system of the ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH is the improvement of the environmental performance of our company with regard to
- the development of highly innovative, environment friendly products
- the economical use of raw materials and natural resources
- the reduction of any kind of energy consumption (water, hot water, electrical energy, vapour)
- the environment friendly product and waste management
- the prevention of the emission of harmful substances.
The currently valid certificate of our management system is available here:
- the ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH
- the ADDINOL Central Europe s.r.o.